Monday, January 16, 2012

HAVE A SELLER ACCOUNT JUST FOR WHEN YOU NEED IT

When I first got started selling I had found a reference set for $3. It was on stamp collecting. I do not collect stamps but I did as a child and knew the multi volume set had value. I bought the set just because I knew it was valuable and what a shame it would be to pass up such a great deal. You do not even have to actively search for things to sell. You will see items from time to time that are great deals and if you already have an account open you have a way to get the value out of your great purchase. That was the only reason I started selling. I wanted to sell that book set. I soon began to see great buys everywhere. I did not want the items but I knew someone else would. I began collecting bargains and listing them when I was bored. That is all that is required to start. It will naturally grow from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment